- Be eligible to graduate from home high school
- Earn a B or better in a capstone course
- Attend one SEITec Senior Seminar
- Create a high-quality resume & cover letter (Senior Year)
- Score a 90 or above in at least one mock job interview (Senior Year)
- Complete a 16-hour work-based learning experience (approved by instructor or WBL coordinator)
and write a reflection on the experience
- Complete a post high school plan and discuss with WBL coordinator
- Attend a post-secondary campus tour
- Complete the FAFSA and local scholarship application
**All students who earn the diploma will be eligible for the scholarship drawing.
*All requirements must be completed before April 15th of senior year.